- Brian Palmer
- Why do you ride?
- Because when your on your bike, all of life's noise is gone. You forget about everything else and just feel the flow of the machine. Whether its jumping at a track, blowing up a berm, or chasing your buddy up a sand wash, you just cant keep the smile off your face.
- Where do you ride?
- Nowadays, mostly offroad. Right from my house in Agua Dulce and other "can't mention" areas in the high desert. Still love to hit Milestone once in a while.
- When you're not riding, you are...
- Thinking about riding...and praying for rain!
- What do you do for a living?
- Who are your heroes?
- My wife, who always has a smile and sees the good in everyone and every day.
- 1979 YZ 400
- LACR, Milestone
- DITD, Big 6 GP, WORCS
- Moto Memory
Winning Havasu Worcs Race without a clue what place I was in until crossing the finish line.
Getting cleaned out @ LACR DITD before the water hole jump by some pro, went from pissed to stoked when my wife told me it was MC.
- Dumb & Dumber, Joe Dirt, and Ricky Bobby
- Trail Bull Dozer & Professional Goon Rider