- Sean Collier
- Jeff Iron Montgomery once dubbed me "The Gardener"
- Why do you ride?
I'll try and keep this as short as possible.
I ride for a multitude of reasons, first and foremost is I have a deep connection to riding motorcycles. The feeling I get when I go out on the motorcycle and try my best to execute absolute perfection with as much speed as possible is an incredible feeling.
I also have a deep appreciation for a motorcycle that has been properly set up for the advanced rider, the subtle differences add up and give the rider that much more confidence. Razor sharp footpegs being one example.
- Where do you ride?
- Doesn't matter to me as long as I'm riding
- When you're not riding, you are...
- Working, climbing, mountain biking, hiking, running, gardening, reading and more
- What do you do for a living?
- Water Treatment technician specializing in maintaining the integrity of water cooled system's associated with RFGN/ AC.
- Who are your heroes?
- Anyone who lives their life practicing selflessness, that's heroic to me. Like the king of kings once said, "he who is servant of all is greatest".
- Factory Honda and my dad's '97 KX500
- Glen Helen
- Day in the Dirt
- Moto Memory
- Staying with DB for a week riding and training with him and his son. Meeting his family, learning intimate details regarding his motorcycling career, his amazing accomplishment of winning the iron man in Hawaii. And a bunch of other cool stories.
- Going on an audition for a climbing commercial and suddenly forgetting how to tie the figure 8 knot. Needless to say I didn't get the job.